About Me

My photo
Married, have 4 grown children, with great grands...Started painting at 65, have put the brushes away for now, and am creating other things...crocheting etc.

Thursday, October 26, 2017

As we go into Fall...

As we go into Fall, I'm hoping we can share our hopes and fears for what's to come in our lives.  It's apparent Life as we've all known it has changed drastically, and unfortunately it's not all for the good.   Being a mom, grandmother, and yes, great-grandmother I can assure you children today have a very hard road to follow....even with their parents guiding them with the hand of God.  Peer pressure is definitely a stumbling block for many of them.  As a young girl, I so enjoyed playing "house" in the little woods behind our home in Greenbelt, MD...Mom would allow me to take some sheets and towels to make a little fort for me to take my dolls.  What fun we had!!!  It's a shame that today our youngers don't have safe places to play....it breaks my heart to know just about every child today is afraid.  Too afraid at times to stand up for themselves for fear they will be either beaten or shot. 
I truly believe we are in "End times" and although no one knows when Jesus will come again....I can't believe it's going to be as long as it has been.  What do you think??? 
I'm going to end this here, but hope to hear from some of my friends as to what is on their minds.  Blessings!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bevie ... It’s been awhile... This was the only blog site I could find for you .... Thank You for your for the sweet visit at teatime... Hope that you are healthy and happy ,,, Wishing you a Happy Easter, Sweet lady ... Hugs

    ReplyDelete